OFFAXIS ACADEMY:- WAKE-SURF-KITE-SUP
The North Wales Watersports Academy - OFFAXIS is run and managed by watersports enthusiasts. We have the experience, skill and commitment to provide you with practically based coaching guaranteed to improve your riding regardless of activity choice. We welcome everyone from beginners to seasoned professionals. Book a session now by clicking on lessons above to check on
time and availability.
Offaxis Harbourside shop in Pwllheli is the base for our Wakeboard Academy that is affliated to British Waterski and Wakeboard. Offaxis has the official Nautique Wales dealership and all lessons are held on our Super Air Nautique boat out of Hafan Pwllheli Marina. All ages, genders and sizes are welcome to participate but participants must be good swimmers and feel comfortable in open water.
- All Boat Coaches are fully qualified BWSW Wakeboard instructors.
- All Boat Drivers hold the BWSW: SBDA [ Ski Boat Driver Award ]
- All Offaxis coaches are trained beach lifeguards via the RLSS [Royal Life Saving Society]
Offaxis shop in Abersoch is the base for our surf Academy. Originally started back in 1996 by Tim Mackley & Johnny Robinson formally called A.O.A (Abersoch Ocean Adventures) it was the first surf school on the Llyn Peninsular, North Wales. With nearly 20 years of providing surf coaching Offaxis have the knowledge and experience to help you start surfing safely or refine you technique for more advanced 1:1 coaching.
- All surf coaches hold the world recognised RLSS Beach lifeguard syllabus [Royal Life Saving Society]
- All surf coaches are trained in house by Johnny who has more than 20 years of surf coaching experience using guidelines from the BSA [british surfing association] while adopting the latest teaching techniques from our instructors teaching winters in Australia.