SUP Stand Up Paddlboarding
No Waves? No Worries! SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) Is a great way to get out on the water on those glorious flat summer days. Explore the local area whilst building yo core fitness and topping up your tan!! Paddleboarding is relatively new to the UK but here in Abersoch, North Wales we have been providing SUP lessons and hire for over 6 years and aim to have you paddling confidently after your first session.
We run all our paddleboard lessons from our beach shack on the warren, Abersoch. Once you have the hang of it why not hire one of our paddleboards and take it out in the bay to hone your skills?!
- All instructors are RLSS qualified Beach Lifeguards
- Emphasis on personalised SUP tuition in small groups or 1:1 available
- All ages, genders and sizes welcome (minimum age 9yrs)
- All participants to be fit and capable of a 50 metre swim in open water
- Extensive local area knowledge for confidence and safety.
- Up-to-date equipment and kit for ease of learning
- Please not we only run lessons when the conditions are right for Paddleboarding
For more information on Paddleboard lessons and hire call us on 01758 713407