Gul Product Information;
The Gul Response wetsuit is one of our most popular wetsuits, and rightly so! This suit gives you flexibility and durability
at a price that suits most wallets. Just like our top level suits, the Response features X-Flex super stretch upper body
panels giving you over 100% stretch. Flatlock seam construction.
- X-FLEX: super stretch upper body panels for ﬂexibility and freedom of movement
- D-Flex: durable lower body panels
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- Flatlock durable seam construction
- Tech-Neck: single layer seal
- Mesh chest and back to prevent wind chill
- Titanium 2: lined neoprene reﬂects the heat back in
- Powertex: knees for ﬂexibility and durability
- PK zipper
- Ankle adjusters for easy entry
- Girls styling
Your wetsuit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance.
With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always rinse your suit after use in clean water
using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please
don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your wetsuit as this can cause damage. Do not
force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit
from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove.