The 12 ft. 8 inch Blackfoot Angler XL inflatable kayak is perfect for two paddlers out for a day of fun, or one angler needing plenty of room for gear. Designed with extra width for stability, the Blackfoot inflatable kayak is constructed from a commercial grade smooth-skin Duratex hull material which dries quickly.
The "Hard Bottom (HB)" 6 to 12 PSI high-pressure floor provides rigidity for "standup-ability" which - when coupled with a streamlined silhouette and removable tracking fin - enhances the paddling performance. Paddlers will find the Blackfoot XL - with its longer waterline and piercing bow - provides great tracking and glide, allowing one to cover long distances.
Front and rear spray guards are positioned to keep paddlers dry, each with ample bungee deck lacing for attaching gear.
The Blackfoot Angler XL features 7 integrated mounting plates placed strategically around the kayak, for adding Scotty accessories (not included). Plentiful tie-downs provide stowage for dry bags and gear. A removable fishing cooler with four rod holders and pockets is also included.
Paddling comfort is enhanced with the adjustable Core fishing seat mounted on a removable, raised platform for a higher seating position. The Core seat sports a high backrest with plenty of storage features - mesh pockets and integrated fishing rod holders. The seat can easily be moved to accommodate kayakers of varying sizes, or to allow tandem paddling (second optional seat not included).
Great for fishing and all-around use. Good speed, tracking, stability and comfort with storage area.
Features Include -
- Three military inflation valves
- Quick-release tracking fin system
- HB high pressure floor is constructed from 8cm material which can be inflated from 6 to 12 PSI
- Side tubes constructed from 1000 denier 850GSM Duratex reinforced PVC with smooth finish
- Hull constructed from 500 denier 600G Duratex reinforced PVC
- Sturdy, molded handles for boarding and transport
- Front and rear spray guards with bungee decklacing
- Seven integrated Scotty mounts. Please note: To use the Scotty mounts, you must purchase four after-market mounting screws per mount. These should be 1/4” x 20 thread (per in) x 7/8” Stainless pan head. Do not use longer screws as they may puncture the kayak.
- Drain plugs
- One adjustable Core fishing seat with separate inflatable seat platform, integrated storage and fishing rod holders.
- Fishing cooler with rod holders and pockets
- Integrated mounting plates for attaching Scotty accessories.