The MainFrame will adapt to every aspect of a rider’s foot as it’s cinched up with ronix' new Autolock lacing system. Built with Stage 1 foam, the Divide boot separates itself from the competition in ease of entry, adjustability, fit and performance.
Liner and Lacing:
- Stage 1 Liner: Premium comfort offering the broadest size range. Built in ankle supports for heel hold.
- AutoLock Laces: Slide to lock, pull to release. A streamlined design with innovative components and bullet-proof durability, featuring a soft-touch pull handle for easy release.
- Built in J-Bars: Grip the back of the ankle to minimize heel-lift whilst riding
Footbed and Baseplate:
- MainFrame Technology: Fit and function Ronix's hardware platform defines boot fit, with a mid-height skeleton that is supportive and responsive yet adaptive enough for walkable and open-toe designs. The baseless design offers maximum board feel whilst the Shock pad offers superb impact absorbtion
- Classic S.O.L.E.: time tested and rider approved, Ronix build this sole from versatile responsive foam for comfort and support